Job Profile Summary
CAI is hiring!
We are seeking a Systems Analyst for a 12+ month contract engagement. This position is onsite located in Bethlehem, PA. NOTE: A Pennsylvania gaming license will be needed for this role. Candidate can get this after selection if they don't have it already
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, analyze and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Acts as liaison between user community, vendors and I.T.
- Develop and orchestrate new application rollout.
- Help support existing applications as 2nd level support.
- May work with software and hardware vendors to obtain recommendations and price quotes for project.
- Coordinates all Business related Activities for specific applications
- Direct others in completion of a task or assignment. Render advice, and provide expertise or judgment based on information gathered, studied, analyzed or reviewed.
- Arrange timeline to complete tasks and department assignments or projects, and meet the deadlines related to those assignments.
- Work on actual project or service to help achieve the objectives of the department.
- Evaluate information to render an opinion or take action based on that information that will impact the department or function.
- Evaluate the schedule or timelines related to the completion of assignments, while maintaining service and/or product quality.
- Develop a working knowledge of all PGCB rules, regulations and Internal Controls applicable to your position.
- NOTE: A Pennsylvania gaming license will be needed for this role. Candidate can get this after selection if they don't have it already
- IT Support, troubleshooting, interaction with User Community
- Analysis and design techniques to solve business problems using information technology.
- Critical thinking ability.
- Strong problem-solving capacity.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- BA/BS Degree or related experience
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state, and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard, and monitor
Reasonable Accommodation Statement
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com or (888) 824 – 8111.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.