CAI is hiring!
We are seeking for a Business System Analyst to support a major retail department company. This is a 6-month contract with the possibility of being converted to full-time. All candidates must be willing to support a hybrid model of 2-3 days on-site in Reading, PA.
As part of a fast-paced, dynamic Information Technology team, you will support various areas of the business by helping to translate goals into achievable tasks for the IT team collaborating closely with Network, Database, Security, and Development teams. If you are looking for a great opportunity to pursue a rewarding career with a company known for quality and big savings, apply today!
Responsibilities and Duties
· Consult with business leadership to identify strategic goals
· Work with the technical team members to design systems
· Survey, design, and implement new solutions to business needs
· Participate in the testing of systems
· Prototype and perform proof of concepts to evaluate possible solutions
· Perform data analysis to identify opportunities for technical or process improvement, risks, and benefits
· Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather requirements and create functional specifications
Education and Experience
· Experience with data analysis including predictions using statistical and probability techniques
· Experience with Python or other programming language, a plus
· Experience with design tools such as Visio, Lucidcharts or Draw.io
· Experience in retail systems, a plus
· Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
· Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Ability to document systems through technical documentation and visual representation
· Detailed individual who is able to work independently and within the group
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
· Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
· Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
· Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard, and monitor
Reasonable Accommodation Statement
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 824 – 8111.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.