CAI is hiring!
CAI is seeking a Customer Support Analyst to support a client in Boca Raton, FL. A prerequisite of a minimum 3 months experience in customer service is required.
The Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Non-Revenue Account Administrator in support of the following areas: The Non-Revenue Exempt Travel Program for police, fire and Florida military and state agencies, the Commission for Transportation Permit Program for qualified disabled drivers, and the Express Lane Bus Exemption Program.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process transponder orders in Unicenter submitted by the Non-Revenue Account Administrator.
- Perform account maintenance tasks as directed by the Non-Revenue Account Administrator.
- Interact with internal and external customers regarding their accounts.
- Review invoices generated to Non-Revenue account customers to determine payment or dismissal based on the state statute.
- Serve as back up for the Non-Revenue Account Administrator when needed.
- Exercise independent judgment utilizing pre-defined guidelines.
- Create and update various reports as requested by customers.
- Enter and update Vector with complete and accurate notes, document attachments and vehicle information when required based on pre-established guidelines.
- Perform all job functions in a manner that will achieve compliance with established performance measures.
- Perform other duties or special projects as required by Non-Revenue Account Administrator
- Minimum 3 months experience with Customer Service, Care Specialist, or Correspondence Analyst
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate a computer
- Typing skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work Monday Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM
- Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete a drug test and background investigation
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
Reasonable Accommodation Statement
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or being a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or being a protected veteran, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or being a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.