CAI is hiring!
CAI is in search of a Desktop Support Analyst for a client in the Dallas Texas area. This is a Long term position, candidate must be onsite 5 days a week in Dallas area..
The Desktop Support Technician will be performing a variety of general support tasks within an established IT infrastructure.
Position is onsite 5 days a week.
- Support, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot PCs.
- Participate as a member of the PC Support Team, which provides computing services and direction for North American users of Windows 10, Office O365, Office 2019, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, MacOS, and other business applications on PCs and laptops attached to a Windows Active Directory environment.
- Be responsible for the setup of new and used computers, including coordination with the user and configuration of new laptops and PCs using Microsoft Autopilot or Configuration Manager Console (SCCM) delivery tools.
- Staff a walk-up IT Support Desk several hours a week for in-person user support.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems for PC and Mac users.
- Assist in the evaluation, testing and implementation of new and upgraded PC hardware and software, such as Windows Operating System, Mac Operating System, Microsoft Office, VPN clients, virus protection software, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- BS or equivalent and 3 - 5 years IT experience.
- Strong knowledge of and experience supporting:
- Microsoft Office suite
- Windows OS
- Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer/Google Chrome
- Active Directory / Azure AD
- Remote VPN clients
- TCP/IP, networking and wifi issues
- SCCM, Bomgar, and Mac / JAMF experience a plus.
- A strong customer focus and exceptional skills in delivering desktop support required.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
Reasonable Accommodation Statement
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or being a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or being a protected veteran, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or being a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.