Job Profile Summary
CAI is hiring! We are seeking a hands-on Product Engineer/IT Generalist for a 6-month contract-to-hire position with one of our top clients in South Florida. The selected candidate will lead the way for our operations environment. The ideal engineer will bring their experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive product/application initiatives. To be successful, one must effectively communicate with our development, product, support, and operations team to orchestrate the creation of solutions that can scale.
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibilities include reviewing hardware requirements for projects, deploying software/hardware systems across our organization, and troubleshooting software/hardware issues. This position will require networking knowledge, mobile device management, and experience troubleshooting printer issues. The candidate selected for this position will be required to travel.
- 3-5 years of IT experience in an engineer or similar engineering/IT Support role
- Linux/Windows server experience
- Active Directory experience
- Knowledge of network, server, database, and container architecture
- MDM - Device management experience
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Familiarity with best practices for infrastructure design for applications using Microservices, & APIs
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Tekton, ArgoCD, etc
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Effective communication and documentation skills
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
Reasonable Accommodation Statement
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or being a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or being a protected veteran, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or being a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.