CAI is hiring!
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst/SME to join our team! This long-term engagement requires candidates to work 3 days/week on-site in Boise, Idaho and 2 days/week remotely.
- Learn, document, and evaluate business operations and processes.
- Learn, document, and evaluate software systems used by the business sections.
- Identify solutions that would improve business and system processes.
- Recommend changes in business process to enhance efficiencies.
- Recommend software system capabilities that would improve business performance.
- Identify gaps in business processes and software systems.
- Develop and update workflows for business and software systems.
- Disseminate documentation to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide quality customer services
- 3 years' experience w/all things workflow (BUSINESS FOCUSED) - extracting them from users, proposing them for systems and process.
- 2 years' experience working with Data and Data Flows as they relate to, influence, and modify business workflows and process.
- At least 2 years of strong Business-side technology skills - understanding the who, what, when, where, why of the technology systems and users' needs
- 2 years of strong IT-side Understanding. Knowing how to speak the language and plug into the framework, and when to involve them.
- Experience working in the transportation field or transportation engineering/infrastructure fields, specifically.
- Experience working with any of these primary software systems: AASTHOWare Project, Bentley System, and/or the Agile Assets (now Trimble) (Nice to have)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) must be exceptional as you will be dealing with business users across all levels of the agency.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor.
Reasonable Accommodation Statement
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or being a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or being a protected veteran, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or being a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.