The best ideas often come from re-configuring what already exists. Removing the points of friction is what can make it new and refreshing to the user. Flexible Contract Staffing is one example. This new model takes a fresh approach to engage IT contract labor.
The challenges associated with standard staff augmentation have been stripped out, while the desirable features of a vendor-managed service have been retained. This creates a new contract staffing model that delivers measurable results in a low-risk, flexible partnership.
What are the major advantages of flexible contract staffing?
- Drive accountability with SLAs on recruiting.
Receive 3 vetted candidates in 5 days, with 80%+ retention.
- Gain visibility into all contract staffing needs across your organization.
Keep good talent engaged by moving them to other areas of need in the organization.
- The increased success rate of recruiting.
Experienced IT Engagement Managers work with the hiring managers to clarify roles, skills, and job responsibilities.
- Ensure ongoing effectiveness & communication.
90-day performance reviews of all contract staff are performed as a standard.
- Build a talent pool to convert to future full-time employees.
90-day talent reviews to identify the top performers across all contract staff.
- Reduce the time that lapses from need identification to onboarding to working.
- Narrow the field of top candidates for hiring managers.
Experienced IT Engagement Managers are able to vet candidates to a deeper level, so only the best candidates move on to the hiring manager.
- Leverage virtual best practices for recruiting, interviewing, screening and onboarding.
- Free up your managers' time so they can focus on their "day jobs."
Better vetting of candidates and offloading, on-boarding, initial training tasks.
...and the top reason to consider Flexible Contract Staffing:
- "Flexible" means you have choices to configure a plan that works specifically for your organization!
Contact us for more information.