Regardless of your role (Project Manager, Business Analysts, Project Team Member, Executive, etc.) we can help you get up to speed on what it means to deliver agile projects whether you’re using Scrum, Kanban, or something else as your methodology! Our Agile courses are role-based and focus on what is important at every level.
This two-day course explains the rationale for adopting Agile practices within organizations, based on a review of the evolution of project management and product development techniques. We focus on Lean and related practices as precursors to Scrum and Agile, and focus on principles and good practices for Agile adoption and transformation in complex enterprises.
After completing this course, students will
- Understand why Agile and Scrum are used
- Understand the appropriate field of use for Agile techniques
- Understand the differences between traditional project management and Agile product development
- Understand some of the most common Agile estimation and sizing techniques
- Understand the key activities, roles, and rules of the road for the Scrum framework
This course begins preparing participants toward achieving basic ScrumMaster certification, though additional reading and learning is also typically required depending on the certifying organization chosen. This course will also provide you with a CAI Course Completion Certificate.